Today's Truth: It Will Never Be Enough

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So I was quietly eating my lunch one day when I heard two ladies talking on the next table. Mind you, I wasn't eavesdropping BUT my lunch was so boring and their conversation was extra juicy!

So apparently, GIRL #1 was telling her friend that she is splitting up with the hubby.

You would think that this would not interest me since this sort of scenario has been happening to other couples left and right anyways. Right?

But she said something so profound and simple it almost made me choke on my sandwich:

"I have fallen out of love with him. He begged me to stay. He promised to give me the world. What he doesn't understand is that right now I do not care if he gives me the world! I have waited a long time for him to give me the world. I am so tired of waiting. I am so tired of everything. It doesn't matter now. I don't need anything from him anymore..."

You see, sometimes it's as simple as falling out of love.

It just dies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP