Today's Truth: Regrets

>> Saturday, October 2, 2010

If one of my friends read this blog, they will probably fall flat on their faces with surprise.

I'M A SCAM. I am living a life full of lies and regrets. I smile everyday eventhough my heart is aching.

Most people would think I live an awesome life. On the outside, it probably looks that way. But believe me, I don't have the greatest life.

I have so many regrets...so many what-ifs, so many unfinished business.

I just want to disappear...


- Posted using my Blackberry Bold

2 comments:

C-FABulous Makeup October 10, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Hi! I really like your blog. =)

New follower... Follow me too !!
Michelle
http://c-fabulousmakeup.blogspot.com/

Unknown November 23, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

no one tell truth about oneself... you just do it

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP